Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Ernst Lobsiger

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 05:02 AM, Markus Kempf wrote:
You might want to switch to this setup for unlimited flexibility and you have 4 cables already.
Markus

I'am not interested in SAT TV and until we know how HVS-3, HVS-4  will be installed I will not follow EUMETSAT's QUATTRO recommandations.
A TBS6908 V10 can already handle all that today. But we get off topic. A "negative" post, that someone has a QUAD or TWIN LNB and at least
two TelliCast receivers (two cables) connected and does *NOT* see these missed packets I described above, would be valuble information too.

Cheers