Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Markus Kempf

Ernst, yes I have quattro switches with fixed band/polarization outputs. You might want to switch to this setup for unlimited flexibility and you have 4 cables already.

Markus
Am 16. Aug. 2020, 14:23 +0300 schrieb Ernst Lobsiger via groups.io <ernst.lobsiger@...>:

Markus

I know routers like the SR1 have the possibility to compensate for long cable runs with increased voltages. There is no such thing on my TBS PCIe cards.
But I think this has never been a problem so far. The fact that all my receivers have their independant APC-Smart-1000 UPS  might be a problem though.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 03:57 AM, Markus Kempf wrote:
... two quad lnb for Astra/Hotbird with in-house Switches.
I f you use in-house switches don't you actually have QUATTRO LNBs (... what EUMETSAT proposes us to use with multiple routers in the future) ?
Of course on Astra/Hotbird TV channels you will hardly see a small glitch if another channel is switching on.

Best regards
Ernst

<ABB_2495_03_09_Block_Quattro-LNB.gif>