Re: QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Ernst Lobsiger

Markus

I know routers like the SR1 have the possibility to compensate for long cable runs with increased voltages. There is no such thing on my TBS PCIe cards.
But I think this has never been a problem so far. The fact that all my receivers have their independant APC-Smart-1000 UPS  might be a problem though.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 03:57 AM, Markus Kempf wrote:
... two quad lnb for Astra/Hotbird with in-house Switches.
I f you use in-house switches don't you actually have QUATTRO LNBs (... what EUMETSAT proposes us to use with multiple routers in the future) ?
Of course on Astra/Hotbird TV channels you will hardly see a small glitch if another channel is switching on.

Best regards