QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB

Ernst Lobsiger

Dear All

I have used a QUAD Inverto Black Ultra LNB for years. During this
summer I did again intensive testing with up to 4 TC receivers.
Only lately I discovered that the moment of starting a TC receiver
on one of the four cables can regularly produce missed packets
on the rest of the running TC receivers on the other three cables.

Has this been observed by other users that use a/this QUAD LNB?
Is this a problem of the multiswitch or some voltage regulator?
Can someone with electrical backgound comment on my 25m cables?
Is this a sign that it is about time to have this QUAD LNB replaced?

Best regards
Ernst

P.S.
It's well possible it has always been like that and I just didn't notice.