Re: SNR/Link Margin up again.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

All,

It's happened again.

I didn't see this till 17:00 UTC when my SNR was peaking at 13.6 dB.
Looking at 'Austria at this time there were two large thunder storms but only in the south of the country not at the usual uplink in the NE.

Looking at David's 'Europe logs' there was an extended period of 'increased signal' this afternoon seen across Europe.

Anyone know where the location of the second/ary uplink station?

Regards,
John T.

John,

The two stations are located in Vienna (backup) and Aflenz (prime). This page took a little finding!

https://www.4rfv.com/WHKYMIABWVBH/342/telekom-austria-group-renews-partnership-with-newtec-for-eumetsats-eumetcast-upgrade.htm

This page will also be of interest:

https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/TechnicalBulletins/EUMETCast/DAT_3569223.html