Re: malware ran. ransom malware in MSG manager/MSG animator

Ian Deans

On 09/07/2020 21:13, fly.fechter@t-online.de wrote:
Hello,
My malwarebytes virus scanner has been showing this indication-warning for the past few days.
It then switches off the software.
This is very annoying and has never before happened.
Both programmes are under C:/tools/Satsignal/
I have windows 10.
How to solve this programme ?
Thanks in advance for your advice !
Regards,
Roland

Roland I had a similar problem as yours some time ago where my Internet security program was continually removing the exe file from my main MSG Data Manager, ( I was running three but only one affected )

The easy way to resolve the issue is to make both MSG Data Manager and Animator an exception in your virus program and this will stop them being scanned.