SR1 again. Brief instances of negative Traffic being shown on Traffic dial.

geojohnt@...

All,

I'm having a discussion with Ayeckca regarding brief periods of 'negative traffic Mbps' being shown
on the SR1's Traffic dial.

I've been aware of this for some years but it was just a 'split second' event.
Since updating to HVS-1 and the new TC, last autumn, it appears that my periods of 'negative traffic'
are becoming more frequent - and certainly for a longer period, up to 5 seconds before the dial and
pointer is again in positive territory.

TC HTML shell graph shows no break in data during this period nor is there a gap in an image.

Ayecka would like to know if any other SR1 users have seen this anomaly which they believe is/could be
caused by, the amount of data throughput in my BS and HVS-1 single system (and with 10 of David's
processing programmes running including animation.

Regards,
John Tellick.