Re: SR1 configuration.

geojohnt@...

David,

Ah, of course, I remember now, something to do with bandwidth.

Thanks for your comments.

John,

I think it's the sharpness of the filtering.  I suspect that (a) the
receiver should be the same as or slightly greater than the transmitter (to
ensure that all the transmitted bandwidth is received) and that (b) there
will be very little difference in practice between 20% and 25%.

I recall asking EUMETSAT the same question many years back and getting a
similar response.

Of course, if anyone has better information, do please inform us.