Re: no MetOp C data in EPS10 folder

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

David> The last time I used the system I regularly received both MTB and MTC and since then in my configuration nothing has changed also because I only configured BASIC reception
Ernest> YES, I had read that note and my system was already configured to receive both MTB and MTC on the BASIC system
I have reactivated now (18.15 Italian time) the system and the data begin to arrive. I was unlucky to start the system during a blackout period.
Thank you all for your interest
SOLVED
73, IZ1KBP ... Mario

Excellent, Mario! Thanks for letting us know.

73,
David GM8ARV