Re: no MetOp C data in EPS10 folder

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hello everyone sorry for the inconvenience.
I reactivated the MSG system after a few months of stand by and I noticed the lack of METOP-C data in the EPS10 folder.
I searched the forum but found no post that could give me any suggestions, I missed some particular changes in the distribution of eumetsat?
I regularly receive METOP-B
Thank's in advance to any!!
Have a nice day!
IZ1KBP, Mario

Mario,

As you are getting Metop-B you /should/ be getting Metop-C as well. I do wonder whether you need to register separately for Metop-C, but that seems unlikely.

Maybe you are just in a data gap - my last log line reads:

2020-06-30 13:42:40.000 (UTC) created 2020-06-30_1313_M03_08545.hpt

so that's some 45 minutes ago. Metop-C shows as "OK" here:

https://www.eumetsat.int/ossi/webpages/level2.html?ossi_level2_filename=gds_metop_c.html

73,
David GM8ARV