Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] no animation for view 5 Hurricanes
Datum: 2020-06-13T20:40:15+0200
Von: "David J Taylor GM8ARV ������� �� via groups.io" <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
An: "MSG-1@groups.io" <MSG-1@groups.io>

Thank you for your rapid advice, David !
There must be a blockage concerning the Hurricanes - this view stays empty -
blank regardless of the satellite channel I pick !
Is there a way to simply remove or empty the present view 5 Hurricanes and
then start with it anew ?
The fixed views 1-4 are of your making, arent they ??
Another possibility could be to remove msg animator completely from the
registry ??
And then reload the Animator ?
Where exactly sits the Animator in my registry ??
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland
================================

Roland,

First ensure that you do have the required data in the MSG\Images\FSD date
tree. I just made an animation here for hurricanes and it worked exactly as
expected.

Any animations suggested with the first install of the program are just
suggestions. The program is a tool for you to customise as you wish -
that's why it's called a Tool Set.

To delete an animation, simply stop it with the green button.

To remove one or more animations delete the registry values:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\David J Taylor\MsgAnimator\AN1
.
.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\David J Taylor\MsgAnimator\AN30

I advise against editing the registry unless you are absolutely sure of what
you are doing, and I will not support installations where the user has
edited registry settings.