Re: no animation for view 5 Hurricanes

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Thank you for your rapid advice, David !
There must be a blockage concerning the Hurricanes - this view stays empty - blank regardless of the satellite channel I pick !
Is there a way to simply remove or empty the present view 5 Hurricanes and then start with it anew ?
The fixed views 1-4 are of your making, arent they ??
Another possibility could be to remove msg animator completely from the registry ??
And then reload the Animator ?
Where exactly sits the Animator in my registry ??
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland
================================

Roland,

First ensure that you do have the required data in the MSG\Images\FSD date tree. I just made an animation here for hurricanes and it worked exactly as expected.

Any animations suggested with the first install of the program are just suggestions. The program is a tool for you to customise as you wish - that's why it's called a Tool Set.

To delete an animation, simply stop it with the green button.

To remove one or more animations delete the registry values:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\David J Taylor\MsgAnimator\AN1
.
.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\David J Taylor\MsgAnimator\AN30

I advise against editing the registry unless you are absolutely sure of what you are doing, and I will not support installations where the user has edited registry settings.