Re: no animation for view 5 Hurricanes

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hello,
I use version 317311 of the MSG animator. -when opening it it shows View 1 West Europe, View 2 North Atlantic IR, View 3 UK HRV, View 4 The alps. All these 4 views work well and carry out updating as set.
Then follows View 5 Hurricanes- which I want to run with Goes Abi Goes 16, 75E.
I fail to do so. When I choose Hurricanes all I receive is a blank image. Definition of the area and updating are not possible either.
Could you kindly advise how I can arrive at receiving Goes 16 via my MSG animator ?
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Roland

Roland,

Just like any other animation, press Setup, choose the satellite and channel you want (G16 B13 thermal perhaps), click Define area... to select the region of interest.

The program expects to find the data in the usual ..\Images\FSD\year\month\day\ path.