no animation for view 5 Hurricanes

fly.fechter@t-online.de

Hello,
I use version 317311 of the MSG animator. -when opening it it shows View 1 West Europe, View 2 North Atlantic IR, View 3 UK HRV, View 4 The alps. All these 4 views work well and carry out updating as set.
Then follows View 5 Hurricanes- which I want to run with Goes Abi Goes 16, 75E.
I fail to do so. When I choose Hurricanes all I receive is a blank image. Definition of the  area and updating are not possible either.
Could you kindly advise how I can arrive at receiving Goes 16  via my MSG animator ?
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Roland