From: geojohnt via groups.io <geojohnt@...>
To: MSG-1@groups.io <MSG-1@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 9:29
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Windows 2004 Update

Ian,

Just to say that I updated to the latest Windows update yesterday afternoon but before I did since my computer runs 24/7/365 I did a Disk clean-up on both C: and E: drives and then a system optimise.

Tellicast started automatically and all David's programmes ran OK and tc-cast HTML shell showed data flowing OK on Both BS and HVS-1.

However when I opened the SR1 Contoller all dials were at zero and then it went red - not locked.
But data was flowing, the data port on the SR1 twinkling and the antenna connection green.

I unplugged the SR1 power for several seconds and re-plugged it - the receiver received and sent data again (hot boot).
Controller still showed 'red no lock.'

Closed Controller and opened it again still zero dials with data running.
Rebooted the computer and SR1 Controller worked properly.

Windows update?
Or my 'clean out' before loading the update????

_._,_._,_