Re: Windows 2004 Update

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Ian,

I've done some tests with the TBS5927 on my 32-bit test system and report that it's working, although not quite as expected.

Basically, the existing 1.0.0.4 driver is still in use, and both BDADataEx and CrazyScan work. although the reported signal levels differ. Perhaps this is due to the BDADataEx not having the appropriate calibration for the 5927.

However, on running CrazyScan the trace with the 5927 appears a lot "noisier" (higher variability) than the trace on the 5925. The time for each trace was approximately the same. Maybe this is a measurement artefact?

I'll take a look at that never 1.0.0.6 driver, although a part of me is saying quite loudly - it it works, leave it!