Re: Windows 2004 Update

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I have not had the time yet to figure out all the issues, but my TBS
5927 is presently unusable as windows 10 refuses to load the only driver
available and BDADataEx and the TBS IPS tool have been seriously
compromised. MY TBS 5925 and SR1 have yet to be checked and are
presently allocated to my other computer.

Ian,

I have a test PC with TBS5925 and BDADataEx v1.1.4.9 and CrazyScan 1.0.2.148 used for strength monitoring. I'll see what happens when I try my TBS5927 there.....