Re: Windows 2004 Update

Douglas Deans

On 10/06/2020 10:17, Ian Deans via groups.io wrote:
The Windows 10 update on my main computer has made a real mess of my Eumetcast hardware and software. This happened about 2 days ago and fortunately my 10 year old backup computer has not had the update and is still able to run the basic service without issue.
I have not had the time yet to figure out all the issues, but my TBS 5927 is presently unusable as windows 10 refuses to load the only driver available and BDADataEx and the TBS IPS tool have been seriously compromised. MY TBS 5925 and SR1 have yet to be checked and are presently allocated to my other computer.

I fortunately have not had the update and had read in several of the computer magazines to stay well clear as there was, yet again, about 10 serious issues being rectified.

Going to avoid for a while if I can and certainly not going to force a download.