Re: Windows 10 feature update and MRTG

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Glad you have no errors David- though if you had it might have helped me!!

I run two MRTG files, one for the SR-1 and one for the TBS. both cmd boxes report initial errors of exactly the same kind. E.G. can’t execute “MRTG” at line 172. But in the TBS script there is no line 172 so I am wondering if it’s an interaction between Strawberry Perl and MRTG. I am completely out of my depth in trying to sort out this kind of area, but in spite of the errors MRTG works fine apart from the single interface.

Cheers.
James.

James,

It's likely to be something simple as the rest of MRTG works. I've used the ActivePerl version of Perl, but if it works with all the other MRTG scripts it's unlikely to be the problem. Line numbering - if you're using include files you may have to consider the total script with the include files included!