Re: Windows 10 feature update and MRTG

James Brown

Glad you have no errors David- though if you had it might have helped me!!

I run two MRTG files, one for the SR-1 and one for the TBS. both cmd boxes report initial errors of exactly the same kind. E.G. can’t execute “MRTG” at line 172. But in the TBS script there is no line 172 so I am wondering if it’s an interaction between Strawberry Perl and MRTG. I am completely out of my depth in trying to sort out this kind of area, but in spite of the errors MRTG works fine apart from the single interface.

Cheers.

James.

On 6 Jun 2020, at 12:02, David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺 via groups.io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Appreciate the extra info.
Initial checks don’t seem to show any changes in the Ethernet identification and as far as I can see no change in ip from the static address.

I might send a couple of screen grabs if you wouldn’t mind if the small MRTG section and the Ethernet properties.

Cheers.

JB

Yes, that's fine. Does MRTG report any error when started? I'm using the latest 2004 Windows and Windows Insider with no MRTG issues.