Re: Windows 10 feature update and MRTG

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Thanks David,
Yes I followed your excellent guidance pages on your web site.

Is there a dos box command to identify the interfaces ?

Cheers
James.

It's just the IP address of the device - you are using fixed IPs (or address reservation) I hope? The interface numbers can (and do) change. I can't quickly see how to find them, and I don't know whether the index in ipconfig is a guide - might be an alphabetical listing.

ipconfig will list the devices and their IP address, ipconfig /all for more info.