Re: Pytroll/SatPy for EUMETCast

Douglas Deans

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 11:16 AM, Graham Woolf wrote:
Yes I have finally got it running todayand with a grid as well -
hopefully you will get the labels sorted too . I have been following
your conversations with interest!
Graham,
the label problem lead to the discovery of a bug discussed by the developers on github right now.
For me it lead to the discovery of a new interface to pycoast, that has recently been introduced
by Martin. This gives us full control over coasts, borders, rivers and grid. Using the same interface
it will even be possible to set POIs (in the next release, now in the pycoast master branch only).
With this feature my POI code block (using pydecorate) I wrote one year ago will be deprecated.
First results with the new interface attached,

Very nice Ernst.