Re: Signal Drop

To give some more documentation, my SNR over the day is comparable with
the signal of the station in Huizen-NL
I have a slight smaller dish 125 cm so my SNR is on average over the day
0,2 dB lower than the station in Huizen.
I see that the Huizen signal level is also lower than that it was before.
So for me there is enough link margin left and I have very few packet
losses and that is what counts.

Greetings Herman

Thanks, Herman. Yes, the drop at Huizen is clear, and yet not at all stations. Why? Atmospheric conditions? A small change at the satellite? I think not at the uplink station, though.

Adding MRTG to record the link margin and whatever other data you might find useful is something you might like to look at.

Oh, that there was another 2 or 3 dB from the satellite! Yes, I know that's double the power.....