Re: Signal Drop

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

From: Ian Deans via groups.io
[]
I am still seeing a drop in signal which I am checking regularily. Dish
allignment checked and is OK.

I take your point re no documented evidence, so will avoid any further
reports in the future re signal levels.

Ian.

Ian,

The intention was to encourage you to add the programs allowing you to plot the data automatically, saving you time an effort and providing a long-term record for a year or more. It makes it easier to compare your data with others. All the software is free.

Please do continue to provide reports as the level (well, SNR) is a very critical system parameter for EUMETCast especially in our part of the world!