Re: Signal Drop

Ian Deans

On 26/05/2020 15:01, David J Taylor via groups.io wrote:
I am seeing another drop in the signal over the last 48 hours or so, in
the region of 0.2 to 0.3 SNR. Hopefully just a temporary drop.
Ian, Herman,
I see no evidence for such a drop over the last 2 days:
 https://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_link_margin.php?period=month
I find it difficult to accept reports with little documented backing.

I am still seeing a drop in signal which I am checking regularily. Dish allignment checked and is OK.

I take your point re no documented evidence, so will avoid any further reports in the future re signal levels.