Re: TP 1 data rate.

geojohnt@...

Thanks David,

When life gets back to normal - when - I'll bother Ops.
Or wait till we all get over to Darmstadt again.
But I ain't 'getting into a plane' (or train, tube or bus) any time soon!

Can't even get my ' socially closed' car into France via the Channel Tunnel which is still running - to restock my wine cellar from Carrefour.

Essential travel only allowed and requiring a written permit from the French before entry.
'Interestingly' since lockdown 609 illegal immigrants have arrived/been picked up, in the Channel.

Stay safe everyone, it's not over yet!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

John,

I think that if you break your eToken it will be replaced with a new model
(requiring a software update, of course).

I recall (vaguely) that newer versions of TelliCast may require the newer
eToken.  Other than that it was updates and fixes.  At one stage TelliCast
was updated for some of the new data, but you'd have to search back through
the group archive for more info.  There is a search function.  Or use the
Internet!

Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv