Re: TP 1 data rate.

geojohnt@...

David,

Thanks for the link.

I was aware that there was a 'new' update for Tellicast and a new EKU available but had forgotten about it.

Reading it again suggests that you can continue to use the 'old system.'
Which is probably why I did nothing and forgot about it.

However EUMETSAT no longer support the older version of Tellicast software.

So, without bothering Ops at this time, what is the advantage(?) of 2.14.5?
And the advantage(?) of the new EKU.

I thought all of us with old EKU's would be supplied with a new one - but this seems not to be the case?

John,

Expand the EUMETCast Europe section here:

  https://www.eumetsat.int/website/home/Data/DataDelivery/EUMETCast/ReceptionStationSetup/index.html

77 Mbps at the IP level.  Same for TP2.