Re: Newbie questions

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi David
[]
ERR:2020-04-15 19:25:45.491:Could not join channel "EUMETSAT Data Channel
2": Missing key 15823.

That may mean that you don't have the hardware eToken installed and working,
although I would have expected more or different messages in that case.

I did install it. However, I just realised I didn't install it as an administrator.
That might be the cause. I will unlistall and install it again.
[]
FCosta

Frank,

There should be no need to install /any/ program as Administrator.

With the earlier eToken there was a EUMETSAT procedure to check whether it was correctly installed (i.e. working!) but I don't know about the current eToken as I've not yet had one.

Good luck with the other tasks.