Re: MSG Data Manager - some settings not kept/saved

geojohnt@...

Er, David,

MTG and Metop second generation are not far off!

Hi David
You said somewhere you are retired- but it seems to be it will never happen!
Thanks for your detailed answer to my problem.Really highly appreciated!
Kobus

I've been working for myself since 2000 and reached nominal retirement age
in 2013, when state and work pensions automatically kicked in.  Since then
I've been concentrating rather more on things which interest me, so a state
of semi-retirement, but increasingly "semi"!