Re: EumetCast Software Problem

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

From: samu120497@...

In Events, I see that... Could the problem arise from this?

Meanwhile, I started the software as an administrator and in compatible mode "Windows7". So far, I haven't had any problems.

Sorry, but I'd need the event number and a description in English! You should not need to run TelliCast as administrator if it has been installed /outside/ the C:\Program Files\ tree (or equivalent).

When I said logs, I meant the TelliCast log files, not the Windows logs.

Anyway, for the moment, "If it works, leaveit!".