Re: EumetCast Software Problem

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hello everyone

Before you read the message, sorry for my horrible English. I hope you can help me with the following problem:

I have my PC that receive the MSG image. The PC mount two SSD: one for OS and Tellicast/EUMETCAST software, one for the archive image "converted" with the Taylor's Software.
Last week, the second SSD is dead. Fortunately I had a backup HDD but in this days the EUMETCAST software gave me some big problems:

Automatically, without my command, the software open a lot of tc-cast client and in some case the computer crash! However, if I move the mouse on the icon, SURPRISE! Remains one icon but in limited time the problem it shows up again, and again...

A lot of segment lose with this problem.

I want to specify that the program was reinstalled after the SSD broke... Can anybody help me to solve this problem? Thanks.

Samuele

Samuele,

I recall that you can get two icons when the TelliCast software has crashed for some reason, and as soon as you move the mouse over the icons one of them disappears. Look in the TelliCast log files for any error message. Perhaps a directory name has changed, or a RAMdisk is now missing?