Re: Realtime co-lin outage map for your location.

geojohnt@...

David,

Yes of course, and I have always used this WXtrack function.

But, even with a 1 m dish I find that the co-lin begins before the 'begin' in the list noted and lasts
longer than the end prediction.
Especially if I recall correctly, around the max Closest.

I subtract 4 then 4 minutes from the predicted Peak - and likewise add 4 minutes plus 4 minutes to
the Peak - giving me 4 degree beamwidth.
My drop in CN being longer (starting earlier and ending later) than the prediction.

I had a tweak of my dish yesterday after co-lin just to check the dish was - as far as possible - 'aligned.'
It appeared so.

It seems at times that tweaking can be counter productive?

Regards,
John