Animator trouble

Eric-Jan Wösten <pa3cev@...>

Hi,

Yesterday I installed the decryption key and after upgrading the datamanager and animator to the latest and
greatest almost everything works fine.

However, it seems something is not all ok with animator, it finds the images and dumps the animation on the right
spot on the harddisk (ie not a networked drive) and if I right click in the animator window to remove "bad" frames I
see all expected frames, BUT it is not displaying the avi file as expected. The buttons on the lower left of this
animator window are more or less greyed out.

With realplayer I can play the files, but they are 100% black.

If I use Irfanview I actually can play the avi file and then I can actually see the animation.

Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks

Eric PA3CEV

The Netherlands