dish and signal level on a TBS 6903 for 10e and iptool

iwolsey@...

hi all just lined my 90cm dish up with my sat meter to 10 e and got the optimum signal(meter shows video of one of the channels on 10e so i know its the right sat),when i connect it to my pci card it is showing full signal but no quality,when i unplug the aerial it shows roughly half signal disconnected ive got a 20 m run of cable.Two questions is the dish big enough here in yorkshire and is it normal to show half strength when the aerial is unplugged ,any advice appreciated,cheers