Re: experiences and lessons learned with a fresh Eumetcast install for WIndows and Linux

Ernst Lobsiger

Markus,

Your NAS GNU/Linux receiver seems to work perfectly now. I attach what my 11 years
old Fujitsu/Siemens CoreDuo receiver io did when I tested the TBS-6925 two days ago.

I also attach the patched driver with updated installation instructions once more.
If anybody is encouraged by this thread to give GNU/Linux a try there is a second
hand TBS-5925 for sale on www.eBay.de currently. A couple of people use it 24/7.

Let's close that thread now. I want to go back building my third Beowulf Cluster.
If your curiosity for PyTroll/SatPy shows results MSG-1 already started a thread.

Best regards,