Re: msg data manager defect ??

David J Taylor

Hello,
May I just add that I use Windows 10 home, 64bits.
When trying to re-install the MSG D.M. I receive the message:
error 126, WaveletDLL.dll.
I must have lost this WaveletDLL somehow and I guess that this is the origin of my MSG data manager not functioning any longer.
Could you assist me please by telling me where I can find this DLL in order to put it into
the MSG file ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Roland

Roland,

That DLL is only included in the full install, so close all instances of the MSG Data Manager, install the full release (not the beta), and then install any beta updates you wish to run.

I echo Ian's remarks that if something worked yesterday but not today, as there have been no changes in the software or the data, it must be something you did on your computer. I can't help you with that!