Re: experiences and lessons learned with a fresh Eumetcast install for WIndows and Linux

Ernst Lobsiger

George,

Yes, dB is what I have used from the very beginning. Again from my first patch of the stv090x driver
up to now there has been much change. In Konstantins TBS drivers there was a module parameter
to select % or dB(m). Below is what I have used for 3 years now. As a result of this thread I wanted
to compile the latest OS drivers from TBS. No way with Devuan 2.0 or 2.1 because some modules
asked for a newer kernel. So I just installed Debian 10 amd64 and will double check my stuff again.

Meanwhile play with the bash files attached. They should still work for TBS-6983/08/03 ...