Re: Signal Level

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Same here. I can confirm this!
Regards
Hartmut

David, Ian

I can confirm that after a short period of with an increase of the
signal level 0,5 dB up the level decreased later that evening to a level
below 14 dB.
At this moment the signal level is 14,1 dB which is 0,2/0,3 dB lower
that the average level i saw the last months with clear sky in the morning.

Greetings Herman

Folks,

Thanks, both, for the confirmation. I suggest reporting this to EUMETSAT so that they are at least aware of the issue, although the response may be simply that "our provider says it's within specification".