Re: Signal Level

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I have just seen a number of mails re an increase in signal level of
about 0.5dB and cannot believe what I am reading !!!

I was about to send a mail reporting that for the last 4 hours or so in
clear conditions my signal level is down by 0.5 SNR up here north of
Dundee and still is. What is going on !!!

When I checked your level David from your graph about 2 hours ago your
level looked a bit down as well.

By the way David I noticed that your lost and missed and recovered
graphs appear to be about 4/5 days old.

Thanks, Ian. I've not heard anything from EUMETSAT, except their standard response that the services are provided by a third party.

If you see my data as being out of date please try a Ctrl_F5 (or what even incantation is required for your browser this week!). I do see similar effects on a number of other stations, and refresh sorts it. I'm not quite sure why it is, but something isn't telling the Web server / browser client that the image needs to be downloaded again as it's been updated. Perhap someone more expert in HTML can suggest something?