Re: Signal level up 0,5 dB

James Brown

On 4 Feb 2020, at 19:37, David J Taylor via Groups.Io <david-taylor=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hi to all,

Tonight I noticed that my signal level is about 0,5 dB up comparing to the normal level of the last month's.
The Es/No level is now a stable 15 dB received with an Ayecka / 125 cm dish/35m cable at my location 16 KM south west of Amsterdam.

I hope that this is seen on more locations an has is on this level in the future.

Greetings Herman Vijlbrief

Yes, I see this for some people, perhaps on both transponders.

https://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe_link_margin.php

Whether it will last, who knows? It's very welcome, though.

Strange dip before and now another dip. Suggesting the signal increase was a mistake?

Cheers,
James.