Signal Level

Ian Deans

I have just seen a number of mails re an increase in signal level of about 0.5dB and cannot believe what I am reading !!!

I was about to send a mail reporting that for the last 4 hours or so in clear conditions my signal level is down by 0.5 SNR up here north of Dundee and still is. What is going on !!!

When I checked your level David from your graph about 2 hours ago your level looked a bit down as well.

By the way David I noticed that your lost and missed and recovered graphs appear to be about 4/5 days old.