Re: Signal level up 0,5 dB

Douglas Deans

On 04/02/2020 19:21, Herman Vijlbrief wrote:
Hi to all,
Tonight I noticed that my signal level is about 0,5 dB up comparing to the normal level of the last month's.
The Es/No level is now a stable 15 dB received with an Ayecka / 125 cm dish/35m cable at my location 16 KM south west of Amsterdam.
I hope that this is seen on more locations an has is on this level in the future.
Greetings Herman Vijlbrief
_._,_._,_
I have just noticed that on a beautiful clear night my signal here in central Scotland is down approximately 0.6 dB. Should be about 12.2/12.3 and is 11.7 at the moment.
Very strange and for the first time ever I have parity with HVS2.