Re: Announcements query

geojohnt@...

Hello James,

>Shot myself in the foot there by forgetting to cut previous text!!! Doh!

Well, not really.

Your comment made me have a belated look today at the 'PID's List' following my comments to EUMETSAT last year.

Gosh, the lists are getting fuller and fuller and longer and longer.
In the current format, it's difficult to itemise each PID's 'multiple content.'

But I agree with your comments regarding announcements.
Perhaps I'm not registered for the 'correct' news service, and/or should consult their website in a more timely manner?

Regards,
John