Re: Receiving Noaa 20 data

diogenes1@...

Thank you Ian for your reply. If it is as you say then on HVS-1 what are the data onĀ  E1H-TPL-1 labeled Noaa-20?
Regards, Peter.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

Jan 21, 2020, 13:57 by iandeans142@...:

On 21/01/2020 12:52, diogenes1@... wrote:
I received a license update a little while ago in order to receive the data for this satellite. I changed the configuration file for HVS 1 to include E1H-TPL-1 however nothing appears in the assigned directory. From the Eumetsat website, Noaa 20 seems to be active, so can some one please tell me what I could be doing wrong?

NOAA 20 data is not received on the HVS-1 service, but on the basic service.
The data is sent on channel NPP-2 and the image data is shown as j01 not NOAA 20.
Hope that helps.

Regards
Ian