Re: Windows 7 from Windows 10

diogenes1@...

Hello all,
Thanks to those who replied to my question. Another first for me, I was trying to read files with the wrong program. There are now so many files available in both BAS and HVS that sorting out the software to use for viewing does present me with problems. A list, cross referencing the files to the software is on my next Christmas List, I just hope that Santa has got a better grip on the situation than I have. Thanks also for the Windows 10 link, I have used it to update the W7 pc which makes linking between pcs a little easier.
Regards, Peter.
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com