Re: MSG-4 to MSG-2 change

The imaging services of MSG-4 will be replaced with MSG-2 data in the period
of January 13 to 20. Can RSS holiday be used to cover the change by having
the source path pointing to
[drive]:\EUMETCast\received in combination with from-MSG4 & to-MSG2?
I ask this because the RSS-holiday program name suggests it may be looking
for RSS in the file name.

Cheers,
Ferdinand

I'd wondered about that too, Ferdinand, but with all the different combinations I felt it was too dangerous. In any case, that program is RSS specific as you suspected. Manually change the zero degree instance of the MSG Data Manager at the appropriate times.