Re: MSG FTP Helper

David J Taylor

I am trying to run this program but without success. It was fine until a few weeks ago when one day it decided to stop working. I have re downloaded it, replaced, changed its location (in which case I get a Vcl50.bpl file missing message. Really not quite sure what to do. I should add that it is running on a Mac through parallels, and has done for many years. I should also add that I have chcecked Vcl50 is in the Windows 32 folder, nd of course the internet connection to the machine. Any advice would be most welcome.

Mike

Mike,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

You should install the run-time libraries:

https://www.satsignal.eu/software/runtime.html

Is the Run button visible?

I've just checked my local copy and it's running just as it's always done, so perhaps check the settings and any firewall settings.