MSG FTP Helper

Michael Brown

I am trying to run this program but without success. It was fine until a few weeks ago when one day it decided to stop working. I have re downloaded it, replaced, changed its location (in which case I get a Vcl50.bpl file missing message. Really not quite sure what to do. I should add that it is running on a Mac through parallels, and has done for many years. I should also add that I have chcecked Vcl50 is in the Windows 32 folder, nd of course the internet connection to the machine. Any advice would be most welcome.

Mike