Re: Hvs

Thomas Scheelen

Hi Ferdinand,

Thx for the explanation.

I already filled the form, but i was pretty flashed about all the new stuff in there.

The HVS on transpoder2 is still a little mystery, because does anybody of the enthusiastic users working with those data?

First i thought sentinel data offers a eay for much higher resolution and better quality, but i guess those data are only usable for analyzes. I am happy if iam wrong... 😄

Another new (old) thing i discovered is modis-l1 data. No idea why i never looked deeper into this. The images are quite impressive.

But which satellite does transmit modis-l1 data? Hopefully it is not an obsolete feature...

Many questions.... 😄

@David

I thank you for the information about the upgrades. How about the other tools which not in the tool packages?

Kind Regards
Thomas

Am 8. November 2019 08:13:38 schrieb "Ferdinand Valk" <fvalk@...>:

Hi Thomas,

You do not need to request HVS as such but you must make sure you have requested/selected the items in the EO portal such as Third Party Data Services for Goes East and West, Himawari etc. which are delivered via HVS-1 and the Copernicus entries if you are looking for HVS-2.

Cheers,

Ferdinand