Re: TP 1 SNR this morning - 09:00 + UTC.

Douglas Deans

On 06/11/2019 16:07, geojohnt via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Stephen,
Thanks for that.
This confirms my now reduced SNR from the higher level this morning.
Best wishes,
John.
In a message dated 06/11/2019 15:32:21 GMT Standard Time, stefanomina=yahoo.com@groups.io writes:
And so true! the back-up connection provides a greater sensitivity
than the standard up link.
Here in Italy the snr at 15.15 utc and returned promptly as
described in UNS Eumetsat, at the previous levels of -0.5db less
Stephen.

Will be interesting to see how they can blame Eutelsat for this.
I know 0.5 dB (I am nearer 0.8dB up here) is small but when you are on the periphery of the signal it makes a huge difference.